BURLINGTON, Iowa – (March 25, 2009) – The VSAT industry has been buzzing about the Winegard Company Special Products Division’s award-winning, two-way, auto-deploy transportable mounts for the enterprise, energy, and emergency response industries. Let’s hear what they have to say…
“We are currently working with Winegard Company to integrate their mobile antenna with our LinkStar S2A terminal. The testing has been promising and we are very excited about the potential for product resulting from this collaboration.”
Patti Aston, Business Director, North America, ViaSat, Inc., Enterprise Networks
“The Winegard Auto-Deploy system has been part of our equipment offerings since 2007. Winegard’s commitment to their product is one of the best in the industry. Their service is unbeatable along with their technology. The staff is eager to help or find a solution to any problem. The Auto-Deploy system has helped us move forward by helping our customers stay in touch when they are in out-of-the-way places.”
Richard Manuel, Wireless Manager, RigNet Americas
“Throughout this past year, PathFinder Digital has had the pleasure to work with Winegard and Winegard’s line of mobile VSAT antennas. In addition to being easy to install and operate, the WX antenna systems offer quick deployment and acquisition of satellite signal, allowing the user to start transmission in only a few minutes. Due to the high quality and cost-effectiveness of the Winegard antennas, they are a nice fit for the markets we serve.”
Heather Godfrey, Marketing Manager, PathFinder Digital
“All too often successful engineering partnerships are forgotten after a product is launched. iAutoSat is the result of two world-class design teams working together to provide the ultimate customer solution. The combination of Winegard and IsoTropic will provide integrators and their customers the most reliable, low-cost, auto-deploy solution available.”
Lynn Salisbury, President, IsoTropic Networks, Inc.
[Just 12 months after being approached by Alsumaria, one of Iraq’s largest TV stations, Servicesat was able to deliver an original, tailor-made, low-cost digital broadcasting solution, enabling the station to broadcast live in five Iraqi provinces – Mosul, Baghdad, Basra, Karbala and Fallujah – throughout the entire day of the Iraqi elections. A Winegard WX1200 one-touch, self-aligning, auto-deploy antenna was mounted on top of a vehicle in each location. Once installed, the antennas required no technical training to operate and deployed and locked on to the satellite in two to three minutes.]
“We evaluated many options before settling on the ServiceSat solution and we are very happy with our choice. An impressive video and audio quality has been reached using 360 kb/s dedicated bandwidth.”
Jad Attalah, CTO, Alsumaria
Winegard Company, incorporated in 1954, has been a leading producer of quality television reception products for over 50 years. The company has built a worldwide reputation based on an unwavering commitment to innovation and continuous improvement in the quality, cost and delivery of its products, services and processes.
Winegard currently manufactures and markets five distinct product lines:
• Special Products: Two-way VSAT satellite communications systems for the enterprise, energy, and emergency response industries in 0.84 meter, 0.96 meter, 1.2 meter and 1.8 meter configurations.
• Mobile Television Reception Products: Recreational vehicle, truck, marine, and automotive applications. Digital and HD satellite TV antennas ranging from manual crank-up models to fully automatic stationary and in-motion systems with GPS/DVB. DTV and HDTV bi-directional and omni-directional over-the-air antennas. Ground antenna mounts and accessories.
• Satellite TV Antennas and Mounts: Residential antennas ranging in size from 46 cm to 1 meter, including mounts and accessories.
• Over-the-Air DTV/HDTV Antennas: DTV and HDTV VHF/UHF/FM TV antenna systems, distribution and preamplifiers, power supplies and accessories.
• Telemetry: Medical and data antenna systems, distribution amplifiers, power supplies and accessories.