Manufacturer of High Quality Television Reception Products
Attention New Users: We have upped the security on new member registrations in an attempt to stop spam posting. Please contact us if you are having problems joining the forums.
All things related to the Mobile / RV community including Mobile Television Products, Campgrounds, Travel and more!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
1. First several trips I took after having Travler installed it worked great.
2. Then one trip I got a "Sat Comm Error". So I disconnected control box power and cable, reattached
and went shoping for awhile. When I returned the antenna was up and locked on??
3. Several more trips and I got same error, did the same thing and after a few minutes, pushed on power
and all worked fine.
4. Another trip and I did not receive all my HD channels.
5. I went to a service Dealer, the Sat came up, locked on and all the channels I was supposed to get
showed up? I have DIRECTV.
6. Last trip, Travler came up locked on, no problem. Got ready to leave and got "Stow Failure, Stow
7. Went on the roof and did the manual store thing.
8. Coach has been in building for two weeks now. Took it out today and reattached power and cable. Turned on, could hear Sat running, went outside to watch and it is looking straight up and stopped. Went inside and error message is "EL MOTOR HOME FAILURE".
9. I have called Tech support and left message for help. Any idea's?? I do not like to go on the roof but it appears I will have to manual store again. Suggestions please!!Q
Because you had to stow the antenna manually the EL needs to be re-calibrated. Go into the Users Menu, Installation and Calibrate EL (if it asks to enter a password it's 0000 so just hit enter 4 times). When you click on Yes for the Calibrate EL the dish will raise to the top (or find that is already there) and ask you if it is fully raised. When you say Yes it should show calibration successful and you can power off the unit. Power it on again and it will search.
Traveling the Western US by RV
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
© 2012 Winegard Co. All Rights Reserved