Manufacturer of High Quality Television Reception Products
Attention New Users: We have upped the security on new member registrations in an attempt to stop spam posting. Please contact us if you are having problems joining the forums.
All things related to the Mobile / RV community including Mobile Television Products, Campgrounds, Travel and more!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Can someone tell me the calibration procedures for the SK3005. I keep getting "EL motor failure", I called and emailed Winegard and something must be wrong with my email, for I have not received any of their email responses. They said that they would email the instructions and they were fairly simple. I also looked in the FAQ but found nothing, it's probably their but I can't seem to find it. Probably after posting this, my email will kick in and I'll get the instructions from Winegard. Anyway thanks for any help you can provide, Dan Kenney
1. Press [POWER] and hold for 2 seconds to turn “ON” the TRAV’LER Interface Box. Wait until the
Interface Box finishes “connecting to antenna”.
* The TRAV’LER may enter the “Search Routine” after 10 seconds this is normal (See NOTE Below).
2. Press [ENTER] and hold for 2 seconds or until the unit displays “Enter User Menu”. Press [SELECT]
to move the asterisk to “Yes”. Press [ENTER].
3. Press [SELECT] to move the asterisk to INSTALLATION.
4. Press [ENTER]. You will be asked to provide a code to enter the Installation Menu.
5. Press [ENTER] 4 times to enter code 0000.
6. Press [SELECT] to move “ * ” to “Calibrate EL”.
7. Press [ENTER].
8. Press [SELECT] to move “ * ” to YES.
9. Press [ENTER] to start the elevation calibration procedure. The LCD should now display “
Calibrate EL In Progress ...”.
10. After a few moments the IDU LCD will display “On EL Hard Stop?-Yes
*No”. Visually examine
the antenna to verify that the antenna is against the Hard Stop. The antenna will be pointing as far up
as it can go, this is the Hard Stop.
11. Press [SELECT] once to move asterisk to “Yes” if antenna is on the Hard Stop.
12. Press [ENTER] and the LCD will display “Calibrate EL Success”.
13. You may now stow the antenna.
Traveling the Western US by RV
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
© 2012 Winegard Co. All Rights Reserved