Next perform a Check Switch: You won’t need to perform this test again, unless check switch is performed on another dish.
- From the “Point Dish/Signal Meter” Screen, use arrow buttons on remote to select “Check Switch”.
- Disconnect “satellite in” cable from the back of receiver.
- Select “Test” on this screen to clear out any previous information.
- “No Switch Detected” will be displayed when finished.
- Reconnect cable. Turn on the unit and start a search.
- Once the unit finds the signal, slowly count to “10”. If you still have a signal, run the “Test”.
- This second test should find an SW42 switch. Please refer to the drawing below.
- Select “Cancel” from each menu until you are watching television.