Generally, when people first use this antenna, one of a few things prevents them from finding the signal.
- The connection on the side your coach is made for Cable TV and will block satellite. Try running directly from the back of the receiver to the satellite dish.
- If you are not careful, your receiver can give you the wrong angles to use if you want to find anything.
- The RD-9046 is only able to look at one satellite at a time. If you have a service that uses more than satellite you will need to set your receiver for a single satellite.
- For Dish Network you want Dish 300 and satellite 119
- For DirecTV you want Round Dish and Satellite 101