FlatWave® HDTV Antennas
FlatWave digital indoor TV antennas are designed and assembled in the U.S.A. by Winegard Company, makers of the first all-channel antenna in the U.S. The new generation of TV antennas offers a “true” HD picture quality and pulls in free HDTV broadcast programming available in your area. Simply, take it out of the box, plug it in and start watching your favorite network TV channels. Choose the FlatWave Antenna that’s right for you.
The incredibly compact & easy to set up outdoor antenna.
- HDTV reception up to 60 miles from a tower
- Revolutionary Clear Circuit Technology™
- Ultra low noise split band amplifier (UHF/VHF)
- Boasts a true dual-path design that increases
signal handling capability and helps eliminate distortion.
- Easy to install
Add a power connection to boost the range & improve reception.
- The most advanced indoor antenna
- Embedded Boost amplifier with Clear Circuit Technology
- Lowest noise figure, 1.0 dB
- Dual-band amplified HDTV reception up to 50 miles
- Includes 18.5’ mini coax, 3’ USB power cable and 110V adapter
The original razor thin indoor HDTV antenna.
- Non-amplified dual band HDTV reception up to 35 miles
- Includes 15’ mini coax cable for best antenna positioning
Not just thin. This has the smallest footprint of any FlatWave antenna.
- Super compact antenna
- Non-amplified UHF HDTV reception up to 25 miles
- Includes 15’ mini coax for best antenna positioning
Boost any Non-Amplified TV Antenna.
- Minimize Pixelization and Dropouts
- Receive More Channels
- Ultra low noise figure – 1.0 dB typical
Not sure which antenna is best? Watch our short video showing how to find the antenna for you.