Size & Weight
- Height: 2.0”
- Width: 12.9″
- Depth: 8.9″
Features & Benefits
- Single-tuner Satellite Receiver
- Energy Star Certified
- HD Technology
- DVR Ready
- Supports DISH Pay-as-you-go Programming
- Compatible with Winegard Over-the-air Antennas
- Local Channels Included on DISH Programming Guide
Warranty & Support
- Warranty: 1 Year From Date of Activation
- An MT2 Over-the-Air (OTA) Module to connect your over-the-air (OTA) antenna directly to your ViP222k or ViP722k DVR satellite receiver
- View local, digital, over-the-air channels directly through your satellite receiver by integrating the OTA channels into your Program Guide.
- An OTA antenna must be installed to use the Module.
- A satellite signal and a DISH programming subscription is required to operate the OTA module.
- Locate the cover on the left side of the back panel on your DISH Network receiver. Using a Phillips head screwdriver remove the two screws attaching the cover to the receiver. You can dispose of the cover, but you will need the screws for the next step.
- Carefully slide the Over-The-Air Module into the module port, making sure the labeling on the module is right-side up. Attach the module using the two screws that were removed in the previous step.
- Connect the cable from your over-the-air antenna to the OVER-THE-AIR ANTENNA IN port on the module.